Managing Director – Individual Sales
Sales & Marketing
As the Managing Director – Individual Sales, you are responsible for sourcing new relationships and managing existing relationships within your assigned groups. The role is to introduce and educate advisors to domestic and international high net worth clientele about Lombard International and the solutions we provide. The goal is to increase the Lombard International brand and increase sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Builds a book of business in assigned groups and maintain positive relationships withthose firms
- Educates market on product set including PPVUL, PPVA.
- Actively develops new relationships and uncover sales opportunities with life insurance agents and other advisors that work with domestic and international HNW individuals.
- Creates and maintains a pipeline of prospects to drive activity.
- Conducts conference calls and meetings with relationships to procure sales.
- Coordinates activities and territory management with your internal partners.
- Effectively coordinate the client relationship and transfer service issues in a seamless manner to other Lombard International team sales professionals.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services sales that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Proven success with proactive outbound sales in the financial services industry
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
- Is a self-starter and needs minimal oversight from manager
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience required
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, Series 63 or 66, and Resident Insurance Licenses required
- Experience with charitable planning applications
- Series 6 required within 4 months of hire
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications