Financial Crime Compliance Specialist
Risk, Compliance & Control
You will work in the Compliance department, with a direct line to the Head of Financial Crime Compliance.
The scope of the role covers the activities described below:
- Perform AML (Anti-Money Laundering) & CTF (Counter Terrorist Financing) investigations;
- Conduct daily due diligence reviews for high risk clients and partners;
- Point of contact for the ‘Partner & Client Services’ & Sales teams;
- Daily monitoring of Norkom system alerts on client screening, client scoring and transactions;
- Suspicious transactions review and reporting;
- Contribute to discussions on new business activities providing AML expertise and advice;
- Provide ongoing training and awareness, advice and guidance to the business on AML matters;
- Participate to AML & CTF related projects of the department;
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of robust AML procedures and controls;
- Watch and anticipate AML & CTF regulatory changes.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in AML & CTF, in the Banking or Insurance sector;
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg AML laws, rules and regulations or of another EU member state;
- Ability to balance legal requirements with the commercial aspects of the business;
- Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of initiative, planning and organisational skills;
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills, with ability to express opinion to internal and external customers;
- Enthusiastic team player and self-motivated;
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English and any Nordic language will be considered an asset.