Non Traditional Asset Analyst
Investment Governance, Risk & Monitoring
- Ensuring the monitoring of the existing book of the Insurer invested in Private Equity, Real Estate and unlisted debts and companies (Non-Traditional Assets or NTA), by analysing the duties of the Insurer as owner of these assets in light of the local requirements of the country of its issuer , market specificities of the policy and the compliance of these assets with the corporate investment policy of the Insurer;
- Liaising with unquoted companies, private equity funds to ensure on-going collection of all relevant legal and financial documentation such as financial statements, depositary bank statements, self-certifications and monitoring of capital calls, distributions and valuation of private equity funds;
- Review of provided documentation and analysis of completeness and quality in order to assess the risks related to such unquoted assets;
- Management of the shareholders /debtholders duties of the NTAs also in the light of restructuring or liquidation of the companies;
- Monitoring and assessing all legal documents related to corporate governance of an unquoted asset such as proxies for annual general meeting of shareholders and extraordinary general meetings, minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors. Review and update of the valuations of NTAs;
- Ensure that all received documentation is properly logged and stored;
- Appropriate and proactive follow-up with the different service providers linked to the assets;
- Handling all communication with unquoted companies, their service providers and business partners such as legal representatives, insurance intermediaries, and investment managers in a clear and efficient way.
- University degree (Bac +4) in finance, law or business administration;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within the private equity sector with a strong knowledge of financial and administrative features related to investments in private equity, real estate and non-traditional assets;
- Strong capabilities in analysing financial reports and high sensitivity of risk assessment with a pragmatic approach;
- Strong team player and strong communication skills, motivated to learn;
- Very good level of both written and spoken communication in English and minimum one other European language.