Finance & Actuarial
- Provide value-adding actuarial support to a growing business;
- Contribute to producing, analysing and reporting of a range of metrics (e.g. Solvency II value, MCEV & VNB);
- Contribute to investigating and reporting on the validity of data;
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing the documentation of the actuarial processes;
- Assist in maintaining and developing Prophet models;
- Support the production of business plans;
- Support the actuarial basis review process.
- An actuarial degree or strong progress towards a post degree actuarial qualification is mandatory;
- Attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to communicate complex problems and issues effectively and succinctly to a variety of peers and managers;
- Strong software skills, particularly Excel & ideally Prophet;
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential – any other languages would be useful.