Investment Compliance Officer
Non Traditional Assets & Investment Monitoring
- Support the maintenance of the securities master database: setup, update and review of eligible assets according to the legal and regulatory restrictions (as issued by applicable CAA regulations and other applicable European legislation);
- Support the maintenance of all the documentation supporting the asset creation (such as commercial fact sheets and constitutional documents);
- Pre-compliance checks of new portfolio investments in accordance with home and host country regulations;
- Deal with day-to-day queries from internal and external clients on investment compliance topics;
- Monitor applicable compliance regulations and update internal policies and procedures;
- Review of contractual documentation, including the internal assessment of investment strategies and their compliance with the client risk profile;
- Support the maintenance of our internal investment compliance tools and contribute to investment compliance projects.
- Good knowledge of financial products and their use in portfolio management;
- Knowledge of the regulatory and compliance framework with a solid experience in fund compliance and monitoring of investment restrictions;
- Global knowledge of unit linked life insurance products;
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting processes/standards;
- Good knowledge in a financial information system as Bloomberg, Telekurs or Reuters;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of Xentis is regarded as an asset.