Policy Administrator – International Operations
As a Policy Administrator – International Operations, you will be responsible for the day to day processes involved in the issuance and ongoing support of Private Placement Life Insurance and Annuity policies. This role is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Work collaboratively with the International team to complete all aspects of policy issuance and ongoing policy administration.
- Manage client requests for investment transfers, withdrawals, and other policy activity.
- Ensure complete and accurate processing of all required forms and documents.
- Accurately enter policy information into Lombard’s database.
- Enter and process financial transactions for movement of policy funds.
- Keep accurate electronic and hardcopy records of all policy activity.
- Provide outstanding client service in meeting the ongoing needs of policy owners.
- Prepare documentation to open investment accounts, and other required account openings.
- Maintain policy and procedures manuals.
- Ensure the timely distribution of policy statements, notices and other policy owner communications.
- Exceptional organization skills; attention to detail and responsiveness.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in business-related verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with ultra-high net worth clients and their advisors.
- A track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding expectations.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers at all levels within the organization as well as with external partners.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
- Degree in Business Administration or Finance preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in life insurance or related field.