Institutional Client Services Coordinator
The Institutional Client Services Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the client service functions in a high quality and timely manner. These functions include monetary and clerical transaction processing, Private Placement Memorandum Supplement distribution, FinCen reviews and quality control functions. This position is located in the Philadelphia, PA office and reports to the VP of Operations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Execute monetary and clerical functions in accordance to client instructions.
- Respond to client requests (oral and written).
- Maintain information on the administration system.
- Scan client files into the image database and process the Policy Close-Out function for new policies.
- Execute bulk mailings such as the PPM Supplement function, Privacy Mailings and other client notifications.
- Knowledge of the administration system.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Maintain client documents and files in an organized manner.
- Strong organization skills and attention-to-detail.
- Maintain a service-oriented approach to our clients.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years’ of related experience.
- Experience with Annuity/Mutual Fund operations processing.