Lombard International has been partnering with the advisors of high net worth individuals and institutions for over 25 years. Together we seek to create a secure future for our clients addressing their complex financial needs on a global basis. As a result, we are recognized as thought leaders in global wealth structuring using life assurance.
At a global level:
- Assets under administration: €77.5 billion
- Employees: 600+ including 60 technical experts in wealth structuring, tax law and unquoted assets
- Countries of activity: 20+
- Main offices in Philadelphia and Luxembourg
- Additional offices in:
- Brussels, Paris, Milan, Rome, Geneva, Lugano and Zurich
- New-York and Miami
- Singapore and Hong Kong
- 4 main booking centers in Philadelphia, Bermuda, Luxembourg, Guernsey
Lombard International is exclusively focused on the unit-linked life insurance or private placement insurance marketplace. In the United States, we serve three principal markets: the High Net Worth Individual Market, the Institutional Market, and the Bank-Owned/Corporate-Owned Insurance Market.